If you want to join the roleplays, come here! Go to the clan box you would like to join, then post your position in the Clan, and the color of your pelt and eyes, and if you want, your personality! Here's an example:
Forestpelt- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with green/yellow eyes, Very kind and thoughtful. Medicine cat of FireClan.
You can also post a link to an image that looks like your character. I'd add it to the Clan's page, by your name. This is how it'd show up:
Forestpelt- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with green/yellow eyes.
1. No power-playing! Power-playing is when you play another character, or change the plot dramatically. Or something like that. You'll have to get permission from everyone else first, if you want to do that.
2. Please try to be fairly active in the roleplays... (unlike me... heh -_-) If you don't post at all for at least 2 weeks (without saying something before you leave), then I will delete your characters from the RP. You're welcome to sign up again, though! I don't ban except for very good reasons (like harassment).
3. For now... I'm going to allow up to 5 characters per person! ((Unless you're a co-admin... and more than likely, you're not.))
4. The Clan roleplay pages are for roleplaying, not idle chatting! Please keep chatting to the guestbook and chatroom, please.
5. You can't attack other Clans for no reason!
6. If you're going to make a kit, make sure there are queens available.
7. If you're going to add an apprentice, make sure there are enough warriors, and that one is willing to take the job of mentoring him/her.
8. If your character has kits, please have no more than four or five. It's really hard to remember them all, and many people have similar names, adding to the confusion. Plus, it goes over the character limit.
9. Only join if you've at least read the first Warriors book, so you know what this is about. The more the better!
10. I'm only gonna add you if you sign up at this page! If you sign up in the middle of a roleplay, I'm never going to find it.
11. If you sign up but don't roleplay soon afterwards, I won't add you. If you're serious about this roleplaying and were just waiting to be added to start roleplaying, then re-post with a note to me so that I know you tried before. This is just because some people ask to join, are added, and then don't roleplay.((Okay,actually,I'll look at who it is.If it's a current roleplayer who's active and making another character,I'll add you right away.Otherwise I'll base adding off of how I feel and if the person seems serious.More then likely, I'll ignore this rule and just add you.))
12. Pleeease stop making your characters "perfect!" -.- (lol) No cat is perfect, so don't say that your character is strong, fast, perfect, respectful, courageous, ferocious, perfect, strong, AND loyal! XP((Btw, Don't put perfect in your description either or i'll just take it out...))
There is a seperate sign up for each Clan. If you are changing Clans, please post that in the Clan that you are MOVING too, that way it will be updated by the right admin. Also, if you die, post that in the StarClan/Dark Forest box. Thanks!
PLEASE START ROLEPLAYING SO WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE ACTIVE!!!!